Linggo, Enero 8, 2012

Learning new things


So finally I threw away all my excuses and enrolled myself in Jomar Hilario’s Online Virtual Assistant Course...At first, I had a hard time putting my schedule in order, with the Christmas vacation coming up then, my grown-up kids coming home, the big family reunion and all the activities of the holidays...but now I’ve set my heart on it, I’m excited  because I am learning a lot of new things which I can also use for my day work...like making a powerpoint slideshow and converting it to a pdf,  and since my job includes trainings, I can also use this to post the slideshows on the internet, and my trainees can browse it in their own time.  Nice, huh!

(Photo credits: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbar/2336581514/) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento